Newborntown is an AI-based global information distribution platform. Newborntown develops dozens of products, aggregates tens of thousands of Apps from global market, and accurately delivers high-quality Apps, content, commodities, services and more to users around the world based on its AI engine.
The products developed by Newborntown have accumulated more than 600 million users worldwide. Its distribution network covers more than 200 regions around the world, providing service for 200 million users every day.
Finance & Investments
2014.06Received $2 million of angel investment from Plum Venture and FutureCap
2014.12Obtained the series-A financing of millions of RMB from Amphora Capital
2015.05Obtained 200 million RMB in series-B financing from Haitong
2015.11Finished series-C financing of millions of RMB
2016.06Finished several millions RMB in series-D of financing
- Google Play Awards “Best Apps”
- Google Play Awards “Top Developers”
- ChinaBang Awards “Company of Global Market Expanding of The Year”
- CEO Harry Lau – “Elite Entrepreneurs Younger than 35”
- CEO Harry Lau - The Economic Observer “2016 Business Person of the Year” Award
- GMIC’s “The Most Anticipated Platform of Globalization”, “The Best Overseas Platform”
- Beijing News’s Looking for Chinese Creators “2016 Start-up Entrepreneur of China”
- Baijing “Top 10 Influencial Industry Leaders”, “Top 10 Influencial Global Enterprises”
- MS 2017 “Top 10 Influential Overseas Apps of the Year”
- COO Nyle Li - China Forbes “30 under 30”
- Equal Ocean “2017 Top Ten Innovative Enterprises of China · One Belt And One Road Industry" award
- Equal Ocean “2018 Chinese AI Inovative Enterprises”
- 2018 NBI “The Most Technologically Influential Enterprise”
- 2018 Top 100 New Economic Enterprises of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Marco Greater Bay Area
- Global AI Marketing Summit “Global Leading Brand”
- Sept Established.
- May Solo Launcher published.
- Jun Finished its angel round of funding with USD 2 million from Shichun Wu and Mingming Huang.
- Nov Finished A round funding with funding in the (RMB) millions.
- Mar In Nanjing, China, Newborntown opens its design center with funding from the city government.
- Apr Newborntown Finished B round funding with RMB 200 million from Haitong Kaiyuan.
- May Attended Google’s 2015 IO Developers Conference.
- Jul Israeli Ambassador visited Newborntown.
- Aug Finish C round financing of several hundred million RMB. Established its North American office in Draper University’s Hero City, in San Mateo, California.
- Sep Warming up President XiJingping's visit to the U.S.Newborntown was the only mobile internet company interviewed by the CCTV.
- Dec Awarded the honor of Top Developer and the Best App of 2015 on Google Play.
- Mar Awarded as 2015 Best Overseas Development Company by ChinaBang.
- Apr Awarded as Most Promising Globalization Platform by GMIC together with UCWeb. Awarded as ZhongGuanCun Star Venture Company.
- May Finish D round financing of several hundred million RMB .Reported by the People’s Daily, the most influential newspaper in China.
- Jul Chunhe Liu, CEO of Newborntown was awarded as An Elite Entrepreneur Younger than 35 by The Founder magazine.
- Oct Chunhe Liu awarded as Yearly Start-up Entrepreneur of China: 2016 by Beijing News.
- Dec Chunhe Liu selected as “Elite Business Leader of the Year 2016” by The Economic Observer.
- Jan Awarded as “Top 10 Developer Companies Going Global” by Baijingapps
- Jan Li Ping receives the title of “Zhongguancun U30 Entrepreneurs”, annual award for being the number one of the “Top 30 Entrepreneurs Who Changed the World Before 30-year-old”.
- Jan Chunhe Liu recognized as “Top 10 Influential Leaders of the Year” by Baijingapps.
- May Wins “The Best Overseas Platform” award of GMIC and “The Most Growing Enterprise” in Beijing.
- July COO Li Ping ranks in Forbes “30 under 30” list.
- August Joins the “Looking for Chinese Creators” to hold the first Overseas Industry Summit and announces the second phase of the huge overseas fund.
- Febr CEO Liu Chunhe, as China's global influence representative, accepts the Japanese NHK TV interview.
- Mar COO Li Ping ranks in Forbes “30 under 30” Asia list.
- July Newborntown’s strategy is fully upgraded.
- July “Newborntown Academy of Sciences” is established, with a focus on AI operating system and AI application innovation.
- Dec AI-based visual recognition platform launched.
Jan 2018 China Business Times Awards "The Enterprise of Growth Power"
- Jan Global AI Marketing Summit “Global Leading Brand”